CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 16, 2009

Surprise!



What news I received tonight as I was checking my comments here on the blog, Crossin My Heart Creations was not only featured on Today's Creative Blog but also was the monthly winner of a $25 Amazon Gift Card!

Chick Chic Media is a fabulous outlet to have your blog or website viewed by many people who otherwise may not have ever stumbled upon your site! The right side of the screen you will see a CUTE box that says "Visit our peeps!" - you should do just what it says! Many great creative people and shops as well as adorable blogs are right there are your finger tips.

You can check out Today's Creative Blog by clicking HERE and also check out the very nice feature they did about Crossin My Heart Creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment