CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 21, 2009

Fashion Show

That's me! Nice to meet you!
Standing outside the boutique where the fashion was held

I have never been to a "fashion show" before, but I bet none are as cute as the one I did get to attend yesterday. All little girls ages 3-7 years old modeling the cutest tutus, costumes, and accessories. I was honored to be asked to supply the trick-or-treat bags and I was proud to see my own little girl walk the runway dressed up as a princess too!

Mini-Mouse carrying one of
Crossin My Heart Creation's trick-or-treat bags

Some of the girls with the Princesses
(My little girl is sitting right in front with her feet out)




1 comment:

  1. Shannon, you are our Chic Chick Widget winner this month for a $25 gift cert to Amazon.com
    Please email me at krjdemmon@comcast.net
    I also did a mini feature on Today's Creative Blog.

    ReplyDelete